Sunday, December 20, 2009

December update

Well, a month has gone by since my last post. Not a whole lot to report on. Except that I now have a new sewing machine! In fact, we're leaving tomorrow for Mesa AZ for the holidays and I'm bringing the new machine and my Janome Sew-Mini with me to AZ and will leave the Sew-Mini there for my daughter and granddaughters to use. I hope to teach the older one a bit about sewing.

The machine I bought is a Brother CS-770, which doesn't have any reviews I can find. I bought it at Hancock Fabrics on sale. It's computerized, and has a lot more fancy stitches on it than I'll ever use (I do have an embroidery machine, you know).

Hope you all have peace and joy this holiday season!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the sewing maching! I love mine, even though I'm horrible at sewing.

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!