Saturday, August 1, 2009

Buffalo, here I come!

Tomorrow, hubby and I are leaving by car for Buffalo NY, where I will be attending the summer Knit & Crochet Show!

I am going as a member of the Crochet Guild of America. I have been crocheting up a storm so I can have things to wear at the events that are planned.

If you're in the Buffalo area and would like a fun place to go, the show is being held at the Buffalo Niagara Convention Center. The market area will be open on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, August 7-9. There will be crochet and knitting classes offered, some now sold out. I'll be taking 5 classes, one on dyeing yarn blanks, and two classes each on knitting and crochet.

Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of the events, as I will be taking my laptop with me.
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!