Wednesday, July 1, 2009

On the road again!

Tomorrow I'll most likely be heading for Texas. Mom thinks she's being released from the hospital tomorrow, which means someone will have to stay with her to chauffeur her around at first.
She can use a walker, but needs help getting up from her bed in order to use it.

She's now been moved to a different hospital room, probably what's called a "transitionary" room, since it has it's own bathroom with shower, and there are no machines going beep beep during the night to keep her awake.

Her diarrhea has seemed to have quit, since she says her stool is not runny like it was and it's not green.

I'll know more in the morning, because I told her to call me when she has spoken to the doctor.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to hear your Mom is getting better.
    Be careful traveling and enjoy your visit with her.
    Wish I had my Mom to visit with ...

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!