Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

When I woke up this morning, I was another year older.  How old do you ask?  Hmm...I've been telling everyone that I'm 16, but they don't believe me.    One of my old classmates wished me another "Happy 39th birthday".   Oh to be 39 again!   Geez.. that would mean my daughter would be 19 and living in MA again! 

Anyway, here's what I did today:

Washed a load of laundry, put them in dryer.

Went to lunch with hubby (we ate boiled crayfish).

Went to the LYS and bought some new yarn for another sweater:  Here's a preview:



Then, when I got home and opened my email this is what I found:




The gift certificate was sent to me by my daughter.  Wasn't she a sweetie?

Now I have a decision to make!   What to get with this.  If you have any thoughts on this, please leave a comment!







6 comments:

  1. How sweet of her. One of Mom's favorite place to shop.
    You must most certainly buy something to make for your self.
    Elsie <><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Lucky you getting a Knit Picks gift card. If you haven't tried their sock yarn, I heartily recommend the Felici and the Essential Tweed. I've knitted w/several of the KP sock yarns, but those two are my faves.

    Happy Knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would get pattern books, but they probably don't have many that are crochet-focused. Oh well! Guess it will have to be yarn, then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to you!!!! sounds like you had a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They do good sock yarn. I haven't tried them, but the kettle dyed yarns look very nice.

    ReplyDelete

All comments welcome!