Sunday, February 8, 2009

More work ahead?

Recently, mother-in-law was wearing a pair of socks I gave her, and someone asked her about them. When she told the person I had made them, the lady said "Oh, I want to learn how to knit socks!". Evidently she already knits, but has never knitted socks.

The lady in question is a relative of my mother-in-law, but I've never met her. She's a librarian in a Catholic school, so she'll probably wait until summer. And she also lives in another town 20 minutes from here.

Today (Sunday) I'm going with a friend to a Red Hat luncheon. It's really the annual mother/daughter luncheon for a chapter I belong to, but since my daughter lives in AZ now, I'm taking one of the gals in the other chapter I belong to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments welcome!